I have a fabulous success tip for you today!
My world is filled with entrepreneurs who are looking for an edge for success. Whether you’re a leader of a business enterprise or a full-time mom, if success is important to you then you are probably looking for ways to get more done. You may not believe it until you try it but a big key to productivity is…..exercise!
Studies show that being physically fit can benefit your career in these ways:
- Better performance
- Increased energy
- Reduced stress
- Better memory
- More positivity and tolerance of peers
- Develops the trait of persistence
- Less time out sick
- Reduced depression and anxiety
- Improved confidence
- Improved time management skills
- Improved tolerance to pain
Now obviously a person driven to succeed doesn’t have time to spend hours at the gym and luckily you do not need to. Experts who are on the cutting edge of fitness all agree:
- Do full body workouts that incorporate muscle development with cardiovascular
- Exercise intensely for 45 minutes or less 5 – 6 times a week
- Cut out the refined foods – especially sugar
When you are all wildly successful remember me!
Here are a few other articles to read:
by Sherry Stirling Fernandez